The 2018-19 City of Duarte Street Rehabilitation Project is nearing completion! This week, the below remaining streets on the list will be slurry sealed. We appreciate the public’s support and observance of traffic control. Public Works will be working on the following streets this week 2/25/19 - 3/1/19:
1. Calle Martos – From Calle Andra to Las Lomas Road
2. Calle Adra – From Huntington Drive to Calle Martos
3. Calle Linares – From Calle Martos to End of Street
4. Calle Malaga – From Calle Martos to End of Street
5. Calle Villada – From Calla Arda to Calla Arda
6. Bashor Street – From Las Lomas Road to Vineyard Avenue
7. Brinsey Avenue – From Royal Oaks to End of Street
8. Vineyard Avenue – From Royal Oaks to End of Street
The observance of traffic control and parking signs in the construction zones is greatly appreciated. The 2018-19 Street Rehabilitation Project consists of 6 sections of roadway that will be overlaid. They are as follows:
The program also both ensures preservation of existing pavement and extends its overall life.
Funding for this project is partially through Senate Bill 1 (SB 1), the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017. This critical road improvement funding is allowing public agencies up and down the State to start catching up on the backlog of needed street improvements. These projects also make significant improvements in California’s transportation infrastructure, mobility, employment picture and local economy. by making streets, roads and bridges safer, smoother and sustainable. Caltrans is also partially funding the improvements.
For more information on SB 1 projects and locations, visit Caltrans/CalSTA's website, Rebuilding CA. For questions regarding the street rehabilitation projects, call Duarte City Hall at (626) 357-7931 Ext. 233.
( Project Map )